Thinking about coming to NMMI but have a few questions before you do?
Join us for a Snapchat Q&A–on NMMILife!
Snap our cadets and admissions team on February 16 from 6-8PM MST (8-10PM EST)
Not sure what to ask us?
Here are a few questions to get you started!
- What is life on campus like?
- Do I have to wear a uniform?
- What is there to do in Roswell?
- What are the facilities like?
- What is your average class size?
- What’s the best thing to do on campus?
- What kind of clubs are there?
- What athletics teams are there?
- What’s it like having HS and Junior College at the same school?
- Do you get homesick?
- What’s the food like?
Are you an admitted student ready to join us in the fall? You can SNAP us, too!
- What should I pack?
- What should I NOT pack?
- How do I get a job on campus?
- How strict are the rules?
- What’s it like being a Recruit At Training (RAT)?
- What are good care packages?
- How do you stay in touch with your parents?
- What are the best clubs?
- Can I bring a car to campus?
We’re ready to answer these and any other questions you might have.
Add us on Snapchat @NMMILIFE and join us Feb 16 6:00-8:00PM MST for our Snapchat Q&A!